This is a set of Week 3 Lessons for Grade 1 pupils covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, Social Studies, Civic Education etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Adjectives
- Mathematics: Collecting Change (Shopping with 60 Kobo and Receiving Change)
- Basic Science and Technology: Energy
- Social Studies: Food Safety
- Civil Education: Civic Rights
- Bible Knowledge: Benefits of Becoming a Good Christian
Pupils are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online or for direct download to be watched offline, on any device of choice.
Basic Science and Technology