Grade 1 Lessons (Week Two)
This is a set of Week 2 lessons for Grade 1 pupils covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, Social Studies, Civic Education, Bible Knowledge.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Composition: My father
- Mathematics: Money
- Basic Science and Technology: Making Use of Simple Machine
- Social Studies: Sources of Food in Our Locality
- Civil Education: Democracy
- Bible Knowledge: Good and Bad Christian
Pupils are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online or for direct download to be watched offline, on any device of choice.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Grade One
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
Basic Science and Technology