Grade 2 Lessons (Week Two)
This is a set of Week Two Lessons for Grade 2 Pupils covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, Social Studies, Civic Education, Bible Knowledge.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Pronouns
- Mathematics: Measurement of Capacity.
- Basic Science and Technology: Caring for Our Body.
- Social Studies: Ways of Preventing the Intake of Harmful Substances.
- Civil Education: Meaning of Civic Education.
- Bible Knowledge: Abraham Made Peace
Pupils are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online or for direct download to be watched offline, on any device of choice.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Grade Two
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Basic Science and Technology