This is a set of lessons for Grade 5 pupils covering topics of interest in subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, Social Studies, Civic Education and Christian Religious Studies.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Forming verbs from nouns
- Mathematics: Ordering of Fractions
- Basic Science and Technology: Acids
- Social Studies: Water scarcity
- Civil Education: Arms of Government
- Christian Religious Studies: The Lord sends His disciples to the world (The Great Commission).
Pupils are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online or for direct download to be watched offline on any device of choice.
Basic Science and Technology
Christian Religious Studies