Grade 5 Lessons (Week Two)
This is a set of Week 2 Lessons for Grade 5 Pupils covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, Social Studies, Civic Education, Bible Knowledge etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Simple Past Tense
- Mathematics: Angles of a Triangle
- Basic Science and Technology: Base
- Social Studies: House
- Civil Education: Reasons for Division of Government Into Three Arms
- Bible Knowledge: Events of Pentecost Day.
Pupils are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Grade Five
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Basic Science and Education