This is a set of lessons for JSS 1 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, Business Studies, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: 1- Drama, 2- Consonant Clusters.
- Mathematics: Plane shapes
- Business Studies: Revision
- Basic Science: Forces
- Basic Technology: Freehand Sketching
- Information Technology: ICT Application in Everyday Life
- Agricultural Science: Classification of Insect Pest According to Their Mouth.
- Physical and Health Education: Athletics
- Christian Religious Studies: Relationship with God and man.
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online or for direct download on any device of choice.
Christian Religious Knowledge
Physical Health Education