JS1 Lessons (Week Three)
This is a set of Week Three Lessons for JSS 1 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Descriptive Essay/Figures of Speech
- Civic education: National Consciousness.
- Business Studies: SOURCE DOCUMENTS: Invoice.
- Basic Technology: Wood Work Tools (1)
- Physical and Health Education: Discus
- Basic Science: Balance and Unbalance Force
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online or for direct download to be watched offline, on any device of choice.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Junior Secondary 1
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Physical and Health Education