JS1 Lessons (Week Two)
This is a set of Week Two Lessons for JSS 1 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Narrative essay
- Mathematics: Perimeter of a Circle
- Civic education: Self-consciousness
- Business Studies: Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Information Technology: Information Processing and Management
- Physical and Health Education: Basic Skills in Shot-put
- Basic Science: Measurements of Weight
- Christian Religious Studies: Causes of Unanswered Prayers
- Home Economics: Healthy Feeding Habits
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Junior Secondary 1
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
Physical and Health Education
Christian Religious Studies