JS2 Lessons (Week One)
This is a set of lessons for JSS 2 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Active verbs
- Mathematics: Plane Figure/Quadrilateral
- Civic education:
- Business Studies:
- Basic Technology: Belt and Chain drives
- Basic Science: Thermal energy 1
- Information Technology: Benefits of ICT Gadgets
- Agricultural Science: Fishery
- Physical and Health Education: Recreation, leisure and dance
- Christian Religious Studies:
- Home Economics:
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online or for direct download on any device of choice.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level JS 2 Student
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
Prevocational Studies (Agriculture)
Physical health Education