JS2 Lessons (Week Two)
This is a set of Week Two Lessons for JSS 2 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: (1)Passive verb (2) Drama
- Mathematics: Scale Drawing
- Civic Education: Self-consciousness
- Business Studies: Cash Book
- Basic Technology: Chain Drives
- Physical and Health Education: Table Tennis
- Basic Science: Thermal Energy (Heat transfer).
- Information Technology: ICT Gadgets
- Pre-Vocational Studies: Advantages and Disadvantages of Bulk Purchasing.
- Christian Religious Studies:
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online or for direct download to be watched offline, on any device of choice.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Junior Secondary 2
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
Physical and Health Education