This is a set of Week 2 Lessons for JSS 3 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Modal verbs
- Mathematics: Areas of Plane Shapes (Continuation)
- Civic Education: Voting
- Business Studies: Manuscripts and correction signs
- Basic Technology: Soldering
- Physical and Health Education: Boxing
- Agricultural Science: Benefit of Export Promotion
- Basic Science: Radioactivity
- Home Economics: Family Resources
- Information Technology: Worksheet 2 (Performing Calculations in Worksheet)
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online or for direct download to be watched offline, on any device of choice.
Physical and Health Education