This is a set of Week 2 Lessons for SSS 1 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: (a) Record keeping (b) Adjunct
- Mathematics: Sector and Segment
- Economics: The importance of Agriculture to economic development.
- Biology: Growth of Microorganisms.
- Data Processing: Examples and functions of operating systems
- Agricultural Science: Problems of Agricultural Mechanization
- Civic Education: Responsibility of Government in Maintaining Human Rights
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online or for direct download to be watched offline, on any device of choice.