This is a set of lessons for SSS 2 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Argumentative Debate
- Mathematics: Trigonometric Ratio
- Economics: Elementary treatment of fiscal policy.
- Physics: Waves
- Chemistry: Electrovalet and Convalet Bonds
- Elocution: The English Sound System.
- Data Processing: Web Design Packages.
- Agricultural Science: Environmental Physiology
- Commerce: Insurance.
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online or for direct download to be watched offline, on any device of choice.