This is a set of Week 2 Lessons for SSS 2 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: (1) Reading to Pick Out Topic Sentences in Paragraphs (2) Adjunct
- Mathematics: The Cosine Rule and its Applications
- Economics: Taxation
- Biology: Pests and Diseases of Crops; Life Cycle of Pests.
- Data Processing: Components of Web Design
- Agricultural Science: Livestock Management
- Commerce: Insurance Policy
- Physics: Relationship Between Frequency[F], Period [T], Wavelength[^] and Wave Speed[V]
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online or for direct download to be watched offline, on any device of choice.